Top 7 Tattoo Trends of 2017.It is so difficult to be in style all the time with fashion changing every day. There are some trends that never lose their popularity. Of course I am talking about tattoos! But, tattooing is not only a fashion statement! It is passion, expression, confession, compulsion, obsession and others -sions) only with positive meaning. It’s a bold and stylish way to demonstrate your individuality, to mark your creed, to stamp your beliefs for all to see.Still, there are trends in tattoo fashion as well. Let’s find out what are the latest and the most fabulous styles in the tattoo world.
1. Finger tattoosA small tattoo attracts attention no less than a larger tattoo that is especially immediate of interest for girls. Finger tattoos look fricky and exotic. It is a vibrancy of its own! It’s a true art that recently became a trend. Celebrities picked up this trend with great pleasure. Now finger tattoos adorn Beyonce, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus and many other famous ladies. A tattoo actually so fun to have! By the way, you can start your tattoo experience with finger tattoos, as long as it doesn’t attract a lot of attention and they look so darn classy.
There’s a lot of room for imagination here – lines, bizzare symbols, infinity signs, simple letters or words, cute tiny portraits, nice patterns… Finger tattoos are easy to get creative with; simply think of a concept and rush to your tat master. By the way, you should be careful choosing an ink slinger, as tattoo on fingers loose color really quickly, because you’re always doing something with your hands. So think of artwork that can be easily amplified (re-drawn) later. If you decide to apply a finger tattoo better choose bold patterns and black or dark blue colors.
2. Couple tattoos
Getting a “Couple’s Tattoo” is an amazing and sincere way to express your love. The Couple’s Tattoo is about everlasting, forever love. It looks so touchy! It means you committed to your beloved till the end of your life, as inks last forever.
Couple tattoos can be matching or the same; can have particular meaning that is understandable for only the two of you or just the love quotes you like. They can be funny or inspiring.
Either it is your boyfriend or best friend, you must be pretty sure you wanna keep lifelong ties. Think carefully before getting a couple tattoo, so that you won’t regret it later. As soon as you are absolutely sure that this is THE love of your life – surf for ideas and designs or create something with your partner that the two of you will adore forever.
3. White tattooWhite ink tattoos are gaining popularity by leaps and bounds. These tattoos are made with white inks than can look really subtle and makes it even more cryptic. Remember the white tats are inked with more thickened inks to make it visible, so it may look incuse. It completely differs from regular tattoos in style and technique and they can be slinged with UV inks that make it glow!
Plus, unlike regular tattoos white ink requires special care and treatment – they take longer to heal so you need to keep it covered and away from the sun. If you don’t, your tattoo can become yellowish or grey or even disappear completely. Depending on the skin tone white tats may look like scars, so think of it more like branding rather than a tattoo.
4. Under boobs tattoosTattoos long ago stopped being an attribute or symbol of youth rebellion or of brutal rock musicians. Today under breast tattoos have become extremely popular among women. Under-boob tats can both draw attention for the right person or it can be easily concealed from prying eyes.
Depending on the temperament, beliefs and world views girls choose different patterns.So romantic and dreamy souls can choose amazing butterflies, birds or flowers, esoteric and mystic minds would find variable sacred symbols, images of animals with suitable traits or symbolic images, thoughtful and sensible spirits prefer wise and meaningful inscriptions. Anyways, this tattoo can be feminine or can emphasize tough character, so there is something that will suit every girl.
5. Ribs tattoosAmong the huge variety of tattoos, rib tats occupy a special place. They are usually chosen by creative people wishing to express themselves, to tell the world about their feelings, but at the same time not to attract attention in everyday life. A large area allows to sling on the body not only the whole poem, but also a luxury picture that can be later extended to the back, shoulder, boobs or stomach.Rib inks are specially admired by celebs that proves again it is a high trend. Inscriptions are the most widely spread on this area. A variety of curls, sizes and boldness of the letters allows you to create an imitation of antiquity of thoughts on the body, which looks really cute. The only minus is that it’s one of the most painful places to get a tat! Well, who else but girls know – beauty requires sacrifice.
6. Under ear tattoosIf you are a fan of tiny inks, you’ll love this trend the most. Women always like to attract attention to ears, it is very sensitive and sexy place on female body.
So, as the fashion goes forward; ear piercing is no longer enough. Here comes under ear tattoos. It’s very comfortable – it doesn’t meet the eye, you can hide it behind your hair and it is truly creative. The most eye-catching for under ear tattoos would be hieroglyphic symbols or half round patterns that reflect the shape of your ear. But, you don’t have to stick just to that! Create your own style applying other images or patterns on your body. Any ink will look fascinating under the ear.
7. Tattoos inspired by booksThis amazing type of tattoo became in vogue most recently.Do you love “Alice in a Wonderland”? Is “The Lord of The Rings” your bed-side book? Pick a hero or saying and let the master transform it into a tattoo!It doesn’t matter what books you love reading – fantasy novels, the classics or detective stories. Whatever you choose, tattoos inspired by books will never look dull! You can limit it to the text, or expand it to a portrait, here is the vast space for your imagination and for your favourite ink slinger.